The blessed olive tree is considered one of the sources of medicine and treatment since ancient times from the leaves and fruits.
Olive oil is extracted from the ripe olive fruits, where it is cold-pressed using the latest pressing lines to preserve the essential vitamins and minerals of the olives.
Original olive oil is used in many treatments and recipes that promote health and preserve body cells because of its high nutritional value and antioxidants, among the most important of these benefits:
1. Olive oil is used in diets because it is one of the most important sources of unsaturated fats, which contain many vitamins and antioxidants.
2. It is used in many recipes to preserve hair from falling and protect it from external factors harmful to hair, as it contains many sources such as zinc, magnesium, calcium, and sulfur to promote hair health.
3. It is used to preserve the skin. It is used as a paint to avoid dehydration or as a makeup remover.
4. The original olive oil is used in the treatment of scars and acne because of its role in rebuilding and nourishing skin tissue.
5. It is included in many food recipes instead of saturated fats for healthier food.
6. Doctors recommend drinking a teaspoon of olive oil on an empty stomach before breakfast, as it contains many minerals and vitamins that enhance the health of the body and cells. Among the benefits of drinking olive oil:
- Solving the problems of stomach, colon, and gallbladder disorders, and regulating bowel movement.
-Maintaining the health of the heart and body cells from damage.
-Strengthening the immune system and strengthening it in the face of pathogens.
-Maintaining blood sugar levels.
-Supports bone health because it contains omega-3 that improves bone health, especially for those who suffer from arthritis.
But care must be taken not to excessively consume olive oil because it may lead to stomach and intestinal disorders, and severely low blood pressure.
In all cases, it must be ensured that the original olive oil is cold-pressed from a reliable source, and kept in a glass or metal container away from heat and light.